Pavtube Video to Apple TV ConverterOverview
Pavtube Video to Apple TV Converter is an outstanding video to MP4 conversion tool for Apple TV users. With it, you can convert batches of video files to MP4, MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, files, which can be played on Apple TV. The high speed and the wonderful quality is spotless and beyond your expectation. The intuitive interface works as wizard. You will use it freely for the first time. Compared with other products, it has the powerful functions as follows:
1. Pavtube Video to Apple TV Converter supports various input formats including WMV, ASF, WMA, AVI, RMVB, RM, RA, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, DAT, MPG, MPEG, MP3, VOB, DV, and the output formats contains MP4, MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV. This makes it possible that you watch the videos and movies on Apple TV freely.
2. The user-friendly interface can make you use it masterly without the complicated process. In very shot time, you will become the expert for using the product.
3. Audio video sync technology lets you enjoy the video without any out-of-sync problems.
4. Various watermarks enable you to add text, logo, picture even other video to mark your videos.
5. Due to the newest technology, its conversion process can save you a lot you time. In addition, you can enjoy the quality as the original one.
6. For better vision effect, you can adjust the setting like bit rate, frame rate, resolution, etc. Depending on the function, you can find the most suitable parameters for your videos.
7. You can trim the video to gain the time phrase you like, and crop the video to get your favorite image region. Moreover, you can cut off the black edges of the video freely.
8. This program allows you to merge the videos into a single one. It can be achieved with one click.
9. This video to Apple TV converter software takes full advantage of the latest NVIDIA CUDA technology to largely accelerate decoding/encoding speed. The GPU acceleration saves users time when converting videos to another format by using H.264 codec.
- Improved response speed.
- Fixed occasional crashes and some bugs.